The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 43

Contributor
@Yadokari Agreed, heartily.

It's quite the shame that the crown prince is also jerk, however intelligent. If only he were more like his father. At least he doesn't seem to be as bad as the dowager.

Aggregator gang
Oh man Eli has gone over the top stupid. Well at least she will have the advantage of surprise on her side,

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 They want to assassinate Duchess daughter..... They dont even realize that Duchess is above the King here. The King is like a peasant compare to Duchess 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
... And she went from 99.99% trash back to 200% trash. I had hopes that the daughter would be at least somewhat redeemable.

Man the prince is such an asshole. He said abusing is okay??? Tf is wrong with him? I cannot imagine how the country is going to be if he becomes the emperor. Why couldn't he just inherit the father's personality instead????

Also i thought that eli is bright enough to know that she will ruin herself further if she tries to hurt leslie. What a bitch! I hope she burns to her death instead

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly i think she should throw away her leslie name too since that was given to her by those rotten sperado fucks

burn her to death? pfttttt
y'all tried that twice already and failed both times. as if you have the power to hurt Leslie 💀

The prince is utter trash. Well, although that gives room for character development. But let's wait and see what surprise the author has in store for us.

At this point I'd just think that the whole (de)sperado family are just a bunch of psychotic pyromaniacs. AND ALSO how tf is the prince like that when the emperor seems to be nice, thoughtful and just?? How are you okay with child abuse???? Who tf raised you?

@teddyhunter
Well there is this whole thing going on with the empress and whatnot.....
I don't think the emperor had a choice when he was being raised lmao

I feel like either way the empire would go to shit because of this crown prince and the Salvatores being absolute badasses

"i couldn't care less that they abused or starved their daughter (...)" wow, the prince is such trash... and here i was thinking he might even become a love rival. no thanks

Users who are viewing this thread