The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 43

Here I thought the Prince's being too quiet about his engagement and everything else but he turns out to be a bit of an asshole eyy.

"lets burn her to death" didn't you guys try this already? twice? isn't that how you got into this to begin with?

Group Leader
The Crown Prince also an asshole. Burn him and the whole Sperado family! 😈
tenor.gif

Thanks for the chapters! 😚

Fed-Kun's army
Eli: So here's the plan.
Shitbin: I'm listening.
Eli: Okay so you know how we tried to burn her 2 times already right?
Shitbin: Yeah?
Eli: So let's burn her a 3rd time!
Shitbin: Ight I'm down.

ugh, how exactly will that help them? (Eli is still useless)

IIRC those who lose a noble's trial lose their reputation. Which makes me confused as to how they are still managing to hold that mansion along with butlers and maids when their status is of a commoner.

@NaciremaMi losing a noble trial does not mean losing your title. They’re still a marquess house, but their reputation and honour is rock bottom. The butlers and maids are probably staying in the house bc no other noble house will want to hire someone connected to the Sperados.

@EVReborns Prince Arlendo is not Empress Dowager Medea’s son. Empress Dowager was married to the late Emperor (Arlendo’s grandfather). Prince Arlendo’s mom, the Empress was only mentioned by Leslie’s etiquette teacher, we haven’t seen her yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Really? that's her plan? that's the whole reason why....their family is in this situation...so basically she just want to dump more oil on the already raging fire she's in

Burn Leslie?! Hahahahahhaa
As if that worked the last couple of times.
And now with the Duchess as her mother, you gonna die, Eli.

Dex-chan lover
Flawless plan. Not like you failed twice before when she was literally in your hands. How are you going to do that now that she's protected by the Salvatore family?

Users who are viewing this thread