The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 46

'i will give you authority equal to an emperor.' you must be an idiot to believe that, esp coming from a person you know to be very sus.🙄even her other offer is vague af.

big dad is best dad... that poor healer granpa 😂

I love leslie's dad. He's just that typical hulk-looking guy who seems scary but actually an actual-softy with love in every strain of his muscle 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
After that crack I wonder how the old man is still standing XD

@moel
It was spilled twice so you got to work in double XD

Using a cure for an epidemic as blackmail, and just in time for my area to go into self-quarantine for COVID-19, wow I didn't think the Empress could get any worse.

If I were the Archduke, I would secretly spread rumors about the Empress or the Royal Family having the cure and are waiting to hand it out. I'd make sure it'd get heard to the area where the epidemic is affecting and places with lots of commonfolk to make it harder for the Imperial Family to quell the rumors. I'd word my rumor carefully saying that the Imperial family is currently preparing the supplies to make more of the cure so that I can't be held liable for saying anything bad against the Royal Family but just speculating. But of course, I'd have to make sure the wording gets changed a bit down the line to make it seem the Royal Family or Empress is guilty of something, so I'd just make the wording a bit vague so it can easily get twisted down the line. The more variations of the rumor, the better the chances that someone who try to investigate and actually find that they have the cure. Then they'll be forced to hand it out to everybody including the Archduke's wife.

Or not. I honestly have no idea if this would actually work and there's a high chance that I'd get rooted out before the rumor really spreads.

Dex-chan lover
You can get nosebleeds from exhaustion? I guess I'm not exhausted enough, that's why my application for a vacation was rejected. I need to have a nosebleed first!

Not sure about exhaustion, but I used to get nosebleeds from stress.

Quick thinking and fast acting by the father. Going from decorating the room of his little girl to the weapons his wife likes to killing Marquess Sperado with one swipe of his axe. One fluid thought.

Dex-chan lover
Love how dad's immediate reaction was to go get the doctor. Even in panic, not a second of hesitation in what he should do.

Users who are viewing this thread