The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Oh, our sweet baby. Pushing herself so hard because that's just what she's used to, and because she wants to stay a family.

Papa Teddy Bear is on point with everything we're feeling.

Heh. I wanna see the Duchess's eyes sparkle at some new weapons.

Dex-chan lover
@tasneem the title on the comic has "The Monster Duke"

edit: oh no, it has been "The Monster Duke" since chapter 2. wtf?

Fed-Kun's army
@narra I mean, you see that the Duchess is the opposite of a monster, while the Duke consort has 1)Taught Leslie bad words.
2) Thrown out an old man's knees.
All of this for no reason. Who is more monstrous?

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait really? I was one day away from a new chapter? . _ .

I read up to chapter 57 of the spanish uploads on mangadex. I'm latino, but I didn't learn spanish proper growing up, so I didn't understand everything, but I got the general gist of it all.

LOL!!!!!!!! I'm dying. . . I'm honestly dying HERE! I absolutely love Papa Bear! XD

Seeing that SLAM and CRACK sound effects - all I could think was the doctor is going to need a doctor himself after having his feet and spine literally smashed into the floor! I mean, seriously, he was slammed with enough force into the floor that poor Leslie's chair was teetering sideways from the wind pressure. Damn that's a lot of force! XD

Double-page supporter
you gotta love that papa bears' first instinctual reaction is to bolt it for the doctor before anyone else even has time to comprehend whats going on.

I love how Leslie is having a nosebleed and the first thing she asked was whether the doctor was OK or not. What a sweetheart.

And LOL. The dad is such a dork!

That Doctor has probably been through a lot of ish in that household.

I wonder what the Empresses is going to ask for. All I can think of is Leslie having an arranged marriage with the Prince, but I’m not sure if she wants to have any ties w/ the Duchess.

Users who are viewing this thread