The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 39

aaaand at page 15 I couldnt restrain myself and yelled out loud : "EAT SH1T YOU *censored*!"

uhh that was satisfying

The Sperado family didn't have a strong case anyway and they're not cunning enough to clean up after themselves.

Now, I hope Leslie will live peacefully after this and I hope konrad's ok

Aggregator gang
I'd like to remind the Emperor that the Marquess allowed for his arms to be cut off if he was found to be lying.
Just saying.

Group Leader
i ain’t forget how so many of you bitches slandered konrad at the beginning for absolutely NO REASON

Conrad.... what did he do? I don't understand, previously leslie was in pain but then she glowed?? Also his hand was trembling, so what did he do??? But anyway this is good enough proof to me that he is a good ML

@Heenimakira Haven't read on yet, but I'm willing to bet the High Priest did something, and Konrad undid it. Given it was the work of a High Priest, I'm guessing it took a lot out of Konrad to dispel it.

Leslie got THE COOLEST MOM EVER!!!!! 😭😭😭👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Fed-Kun's army
Not a fan of the trial. They could've had prince as witness about burns. Sperado could've called him as a witness and got fucked over because of it.

Fed-Kun's army
AND THE BEST BOY AWARD GOES TO KONRAD ALTERA!!

@yereninovica i agree with you. i started binge-reading this today and was confused as hell reading the old comments where everybody was slandering Konrad for no reason when he has been nothing but a respectful and kind child!!! 😤 i've liked him since his first appearance, what was everybody on?!?!????

Ayyy, Konrad covered for the church. Not only did he remove the corrupt priest's testimony, but did it in such a way that didn't make the church look bad.

HOW?! HOW CAN I KEEP ON LOVING THIS WOMAN MORE AND MORE!?!?! That Duchess Salvator is one heck of a woman!!
Heck for some reason, I unconsciously read her line in my mind with The Boss' voice from MGS3. And surprisingly, thinking about it, it fits her well!!
You've gotta give some respect to the her husband. Marrying a woman like her, that's like quite an achievement I'll say.

Users who are viewing this thread