The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 44

Man , this series ia Soo good, hope they make new conflict , haha, bless our little baby..

Double-page supporter
Our Leslie grew up so well despite living in a house of idiots for 12 yrs.

I’m worried that those idiots are actually going to hurt her again because no one is going to think that they’d be dumb enough to pull this shit again. They solution to their problem is let’s just do the same thing but again when we have less political power and control over our victim.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of surprised to see her sister become the main villain now. I wonder how the Sperado's are going to try to get to Leslie!

Smoll, but deadly cutiepie. I'm DYING every time i see her be brave, its so freaking cute!

It's dumb of me and it's already the norm, but I love seeing her call the duchess mother now! Like she's finally truly part of a loving family though she might not really see it that way yet and now she can grow up in a good environment and get so much stronger. I'm looking forward to when she grows up a bit and her true strength starts showing! Also looking forward to more family moments lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the Sperados just aren't learning, they're just getting stupider. Especially that older sister. Not once do they think, "Oh, maybe fighting the strongest military family in the Kingdom and their allies and trying to burn a girl who's protected by them and also has strong command over magical powers of darkness and is a big threat all by herself is a bad idea."

Most of these type of novels are either reincarnation and deal with MC getting out of a toxic family by relying on the ML, so the fact that this book does neither and put it's own twist on it is wonderful. Though the volunteer after starting to get stereotypical, I think the author just wants to get them out of the picture for other villains

Dex-chan lover
Page 6 Leslie is so cute I'll need to expand my vocabulary to describe her.

Users who are viewing this thread