The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
She can use very powerful darkness magic... I think the Salvatore are more protecting the Sperado House at taking Leslie with them than protecting Leslie...

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
Well... technically blood is infinity as the body keeps producing it and the DNA stays the same even when the phenotype changes because of the need of more production of some internal system like the one to increase melanin.

@mahtan It is also not a spoiler. Was mentioned before: Sperado has a special "black chain" to block dark powers.
They will put it to good use in second attempt.

Let me quote my fav singer Jessi : "I'd slap a bitch if I have too ! ".

That sister is the really terrible' not the worse I have seen so far. But she deserved a slap !

Dex-chan lover
The heck is the knight assigned to protect her doing? What a failure of a knight, can't even stay next to a single person in a supposedly friendly palace. Some random guy appears out of nowhere, says: "A moment..." and this Pelon dude forgets all about his current mission. Ridiculous. He should be sent back to basic training.

Dex-chan lover
When someone just can't stop looking for a beating, that is when you know that they are a masochist

Dex-chan lover
@Cearb
Yeah, I know, but that is assuming Leslie don't just kill everyone as soon as she is attacked. She has been training in combat after all.

Dex-chan lover
Smahtan
Your right on that part. I was more speaking along the lines of the actual blood you had inside you is not the same blood as it was then. It may be exactly the same makeup, DNA, etc, but the blood is still different, newer cells, plasma, and whatnot. Less biologically accurate, but more comforting i guess.

@mahtan Eli has a clever plan.
Leslie will not attack anyone, in fact she will jump in trap by her own free will.

@mahtan
As I have said clever plan is clever.
NSSG increase speed of translation significantly
(And I am very grateful for that. Keep up good work!) so chapter 55 - 56 will come soon. (I hope)

Aggregator gang
When Eli got the guards to help Leslie after she was about to be burned in the carriage, I honestly thought that Eli might change for the better but honestly she just seems to have gotten worst.

Users who are viewing this thread