The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
@dandaenions I doubt she needs much protection. She's rather cautious. Even those words hurt her, she was able to calmly consider the implications they present.

Fed-Kun's army
She is so adorable whenever she talks with “shadow”, even though the shadow is pretty much an amalgam of horror and many, many deaths.

Dex-chan lover
@Cyoteblack
Uh, she hasn't had any "previous life"

She isn't isekaied girl with memories of her past. She is just a smart girl with very traumatic history.

I suspect you are thinking about a similar manwah

@Cyoteblack If you're talking about the beginning, she didn't die. The shadows helped her escape. Sadly she had nowhere to go at that point and and had to return home eventually. She didn't go back in time, she just went home. She started using her powers on the people who did her wrong, and then later she went to the duchess to make a contract. After that she had to back home yet again and not use her powers until the duchess could get her.

I wish her sister would turn a new leaf. That'd be nice to see but she's just wicked. I hope they get stripped of their title and banished.

awww she’s so cute 🥰

When will the marquess back off he’s literally annoying and nothing he does actually works 🤦‍♀️

Supporter
She kissed adopted mama. I think I see a mama grizzly waking up to protect her young. The marquess better be very very careful.

i dunno what that bitch eli is on about, hadn't she heard the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb? the salvatores are leslie's covenant, she's not pretending anything, she's where she belongs.

Users who are viewing this thread