The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. . . So, she herself says she doesn't know what they're up to,
but still falls for their trick about 10 chapters from now (my spanish isn't the best despite being hispanic, but I was able to read up to chapter 57 the other day.)

Kind of vexing, honestly.

The fact that Salvatore doing everything they can, including Salvatore knights, maids to make Leslie happy is sole reason i am anticipating this..

And the fact the Duchess wants to protect her and her power from those malicious people

Ok that scene with the shadows is very creepy. Especially how she talks with them. I still don't know if the shadows are good or not

Dex-chan lover
Even the shadow want her to be happy 🥰
It proved that they are not lingering for vengeance but they want to feel happiness by attaching to our precious little Leslie.

@Mai_loves_icecream The shadow is basically the "souls" of all her sacrificed ancestor, it's both good (in conforting Leslie sometimes) and "bad" (early on you can see it have heavy influence on Leslie's emotion specially towards revenge). It's basically an ally but that she needs to learn how to control

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi I would say it is more like: She is smart enough to understand things, but her emotions are getting the better of her more often than not. But that makes her adorable too.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingosharks
Everytime she acts mature, it reminds me of the fact that she's been through two lives of abuse with one ending in death.

Users who are viewing this thread