The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 51

The font for the "PLEASE DO NOT SHARE" is so nice. What did you guys use?

THX for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
mom has it right!! Find a cute man like your daddy! Somebody who isn't afraid to express love to his family is the best husband matierial!

I love the development of the servants- they used to be shy and quiet- now they just act as hype-people for the Salvadora family shenanigans

Fed-Kun's army
loool the staff shouting castrate him in the back 😂
Also they're all so cute it's almost criminal

This would be the best family webtoon out there... I just want to watch this family living together happily ... nothing more, nothing less, please leave out the drama, just send them on picnics every day...
So Leslie's future husband/ML must be strong, tall, intelligent and cute? Hm... sound like every generic ML out there xD Sad thing is, those kinds of 'perfect' men come with a truckload of tormented childhood trauma and as many curses on his body as no fucks are given over his evil deeds thanks to his handsome face.

I really like Duchess Salvatore's character. She is basically saying a woman can do all that men can do and so Leslie can just marry someone she likes because she needs no man to support her.

I am laughing the entire chapter! Lmfao poor man whoever tried to offer engagement to Leslie... bro you have three literal mountains to climb before you get the sweet yes.

And yes, I agree to the duchess. A man should be cute! 😂

tbh duchess is right
we only need cute men 😤
isn't that right my cute bethy 😍😘😆

THE FATHER IS LITERALLY CUTE LIKE HE'S A SOFTIEEE, also I love their relationship it's genuine not those arrange marriage

Users who are viewing this thread