The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
If your content is taken down by MangaDex because they got connection to some scanlator groups, then just upload it somewhere else, preferably well-knows 'thief' site just to spite on your enemy.
_________

Just fyi, I don't have any grudge against NASS; I didn't even know them until I read the one who worked on this series lmao~

But tbh, this kind of thing sometimes happened amongst novel translator groups. One person cannot catch up to the other translator, or maybe they have different opinions about the series, someone ran away from their responsibility, etc.

They usually put the conflict behind the screen, out of readers' sight. It's done so because they are taking pride of their works.
They don't want to put unnecessary baggage to their works, even involving readers seems to be a total d¡ck move.

That's why if you want to be a d¡ck, just do what I said above.
The only thing that will be harmed is your integrity anyway, not really my problem afaik.

Double-page supporter
I miss the good ol days when there was no scanlation drama BS and people just did this as a hobby out of kindness for us non japanese/korean/chinese speaking folks. The single screenshot doesn't really tell us anything so you're not earning any pity points, nor am I siding with NASS either. Grammar aside, the punctuation and capitalization are an easy fix...

@BlackKittyGirl900 You can read about some of the drama here: https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/fgv116/bucci_gang_and_nass_cyberbullying_snakes_or_just/ (hopefully I'm not breaking any rules). I didn't know either until like a few weeks ago, if you check the rest of the reddit you'll realize there's a lot more drama with a lot of familiar groups.

Hm. I'll refrain from any judgement, I just find it curious how no context is given. Almost as if you can't and should not see both sides. Personally I think, not giving the other party a possibility to tell their side of the story, instead trying to throw him/her/whatever to the wolves, is just aggressive, dramatic and also immature. Hell, was there even a try to fix this conflict?
Seems very odd, altogether.

Edit: seems it was a whole group of assholes that were insulting their staff. Why not just post a link to the full story? Seriously, that's not a conflict between two people as I first thought... Still, please post more info, if you want to show mistreatment!

@TheDragonLord
I honestly love how optimistic you are and that you think people can actually be logical and not allow their temper and emotions to run amok occasionally. As I myself tend to see the uglier sides of people, I'd assume it's a lost cause, but that's just me talking, after being forced to work with multiple groups.

Dex-chan lover
If you want to get some sympathy then at least upload all of the messages not a single one sided one. Heck, I don't even see anything rude about the message. Just a leader who got pissed off. There's a reason why she said that and you didn't show it. That kinda makes her point valid now.

Dex-chan lover
Please do not advertise your drama, keep it personal between the parties involved. It's disrespectful to the community, the comic, and to yourself.

Personally I don’t think any of us are on a side, but I’m just here to enjoy content. Drama is just really not needed, especially if we’re talking about translations. I didn’t know that there was actually dramas between groups and people. 😔

nzs

i dont really need to know about your drama. but at least i thanked that you already update the chapter

As a person who loves watching and reading drama, I would love to see the whole conversation posted before I judge who is the biggest asshat. One screen shot doesn't prove a point and with the way current society takes people out of context to make them look like horrible human-beings. I need way more than one screen shot, especially when the screen shot message didn't seem that bad.

On the other hand posting an out of context message and giving me a shitty translated snipe I have to give you one point on who the bigger asshat is.

Current asshat points: YOU - 1 LEADER OF NASS - 0

Man idgaf about scan drama, just wanna get my wholesome dose of the chapter

What is this dramatic bullshit, oh boy I really love getting excited over a new chapter getting posted but it's from some random drama queen with a translation that's riddled with errors.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry what the fuck is this drama about that it requires a snipe chapter and crappy screenshot to validate it?

If you guys are having problems solve it yourselves. Showing people your private drama won't solve anything and if anything I just lose respect for you considering you're taking a private conflict and making it public in a way that only makes u look like the victim when no one else knows the situation which they shouldn't since its PRIVATE. Idc if u actually are the victim this ain't the way to go about it. Thanks for the chapter but we're not your friends who'll randomly pick your side for no reason. Resolve this shit on your own

need more , if you want to put the hurt in them pls release more as fast as you can , this me to encourage more release 😷

Fed-Kun's army
This is why I have contempt for the modern scanlating scene. All you thin-skinned twats don't have the spine to let your work speak for itself, or to let your readers make up their own minds - you have this vile idiot need to transform your donation-begging, scan-sniping, and general misanthropy into moral virtues.

You want sympathy? Do the fucking work you've taken upon yourself like adults and stop trying to backstab each other.

For the record, these spicy insults apply to both NASS and you.

Users who are viewing this thread