The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 54

Don't do callouts like this is a fucking middle school AIM chat. Not quite a duwang, but sentence structure seems off and kinda stiff. Font is a bad choice.

Fed-Kun's army
Love how uploaders take it upon themselves to call out other people to try and rally a mob when most of us could care less about your petty squabbles you have amongst yourselves. It's childish, it's impulsive, and frankly I really do want to see that shit in my manga/manhwa/manhua, especially taken out of context. Besides that, at least thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Saw first 3 dialog bubbles, reported. I don't need this shit scalation and your drama. Our life is fuck up enough with epidemic and drought so why should we care about your childish tantrums.

Ah..here we go again huh..Wasn’t this the group that translated TDWES midways and TYP too? Thankfully there weren’t any drama in TYP as the reader in TYP mostly knew the dramas in TDWES and decided to ignore it.

Edit: Okay it seems it’s not a group of fixed people rather it’s a group that allowed people to post their translation but not under a group. Thus TDWES & TYP is totally not related to the one who translated this. Okay, my bad guys. Thanks for clarifying, @Cynic @Paradoxicull

What matters to me is,
I can read the translation,
So thanks

The chapter is fluffy like usual

Group Leader
I was so happy seeing it update but then reading first page and I just stop and reported.

We are here to read stuff. We don't give a shit about your drama and name calling. Also sniping stuff is bad.

Fucking childish behaviour.

Aggregator gang
You should probably give us context instead of painting Akai as some horrid bitch. You fool.

dude... this is absolutely childish...yeah you're angry but you shouldn't do this where thousands of readers can see it. No one wants to get dragged into your fights.. I want to enjoy a good read during but you're making it hard to

Don't drag readers in your dramas, we don't really care, plus there isn't really anything offensive in the private message you shared.
It was a private matter, don't make it public, if she didn't insult or menace you.

Uhm, mr translator(or ms?) if it's okay with you, I would like to say that, if you have fights, please don't publicly share it. Talk it in private. Uhm, it kinda ruins the fluffiness of the chapter. This is just some little words for an avid fan of this manhwa. I do hope you guys settle it down.. And in private.
Much love.

Look, no matter how assholeish or bad a person is, showing off their message like this makes you look like the bad guy.

Users who are viewing this thread