The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 54

Hello, thank you for the translation ^^

I don't know about your problem with NASS, but making it public on here would only get you criticized.

I can roughly know that you feel offended and get hurt because of your problem with NASS, but I'm afraid posting it here only makes your heart hurts more.

I'm neutral here, since I'm just outsider without knowing the issue. I hope you can solve your problem in peace ^^

If you need someone to talk to, or vent your anger, you can come to me.

I didn’t see both sides so I ain’t taking any sides if that’s what the post meant. 🤷🏻‍♀️ While I thank all for translating. This was unwise. And this issue seems very personal. I see that some harsh words were exchanged but that’s it. I did hear though that one group sniped another. And I absolutely loathe such disgraceful and disrespectful actions towards fellow scan team. If your post is meant for us readers to take sides, I will say this now. We are no fools. I know when someone is trying to pit others to side against another and this is one of them. Such malicious intent. Leave us out. I don’t know what Aki meant about u being disrespectful since u didn’t include it but I’m sure that whatever it was angered him to say what he said with cause seeing as you only posted his side and none of your conversation. So your hiding something here. It’s easy to make someone look bad by posting and highlighting what they said. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Check out the media. They do it plenty of times.

But to those who snipe... Really? There are plenty of other Korean webcomic. Go translate those. It’s sad that this one webcomic is being fought over with when there are plenty of webcomics out there. And frankly stupid. First come first serve.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the explosion of comments and got excited expecting something nice in-story.

Sigh...

That akai person does seem rude, but I'd agree it's unwise to take a personal conflict public like this. It's kind of on the same level as going outside and yelling to everyone about how rude your boss is - even if this is the internet and it makes it easier to vent, sometimes it's better to just settle things between you and the person involved. If someone is unkind to you, I think it's usually better to leave them be and get on with your life... If you wanted to warn people about the scanlation groups bad culture you should consider a different way of going about it.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the translation! Keep it up and dont let anyone make you feel bad! , also the best way to snipe would be to release all the other chps (till 60)

Double-page supporter
Also wtf with nass and drama? I swear to God I feel like this thing happened 3 times before, just treat eachother with respect or something.
"you cant take a joke" man that sounds like what a highschool bully would say tho yikes lol

Thank you for the translation.

I am sorry that something occurred between you and said other individual, but to inform others like this so publicly will only receive criticism from others. I hope you can settle this problem peacefully.

Signed,
A Neutral Party

Who cares? Great, that Nass guy is a dick. Why don't you just leave then? Are they paying you or something? Because if not, just go then; no one's forcing you to stay. And if you want to stay, fine, but settle your internal disputes internally instead of here. It just makes you seem petty trying to get other people to fight your battle.

The readers don't know the whole story of this drama and revealing it in public to gain sympathy, it will just turn into criticism to both parties and nothing will resolve.
Deal it privately

Dex-chan lover
Well brother (sister?), without any new info the drama wont really escalates. If I had to give my opinion, given NASS's track record I would probably say you're in the right here.

In all honesty, just leave the group man or better yet just leave the translation scene all together. Seems like this kind of thing is so common to the point where its not even worth contributing to the community

Users who are viewing this thread