The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Sniping with a low quality translation just because you had a fight with another group and only providing a contextless screenshot to back yourself up is pretty shitty, to be honest. Not really convincing us to take your side in this.

Also, pretty sure this is breaking a site rule so yeah.

I wonder what happening in NASS staff that makes them behave this way since this the second time I see NASS being accused of bullying a staff.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter! I bet you can improve.

Good freakin Lord, all I want to do is read my manga in peace, not with this drama nonsense attached to it. Seriously grow up!

Also, I love how we get a little background info on daddy~! He's so adorable! Long live the PAPA BEAR! And now I feel bad for the brothers once their father gets a hold of them. Not wanting to adopt Leslie?! OUTRAGEOUS!! XD

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Rereading your cropped image, the coherence of the message is weird, i don't use discord, so i can't say if this is normal.

NASS learn to respect your peers, otherwise, it only sows more discord amongst everyone in the group. If you guys can't get your shit together and cooperate then your whole team's gonna go downhill and disband before you know it.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay... Not sure what your problem with NASS is but taking it here and bringing potential problem to the releases of this manhwa is just wrong...

How about...don't take your problems onto a site where people just want to read and deal with your problems in private???

Fed-Kun's army
why do so many scanlation groups have more toxic ppl and drama recently...

Dex-chan lover
Leslie is gonna have quite the entourage when she comes to visit. With that sort of protection, I hope Leslie doesn't get abducted be she decides to go do something stupid.

We got some tidbits on Saraine's past too. If he'd been around when Leslie first came by he probably wouldn't have hesitated trying to adopt her.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update but you're not gonna win this petty fight with such low quality scanlation...

Bich all I see is a comment about the cropped bullshit screenshot. I came here to see comments about the webtoon but I don't see anything about the webtoon I don't care about that god damn drama and I think whoever posted it is really rude as you have stated in the first pannel so please if you think it is rude don't post such crappy bullshit on the webtoon okay!

Dex-chan lover
Man, two series I actually wanted to read just updated, and one's a snipe and one's a re-release. Ya hate to see it.

Reading through these comments really makes it seem like people feel entitled to high quality, free scanlations all the time. Has everyone forgotten this is all fan-for-fan services? For free? I, for one, am always grateful to be able to read stories even if it's not perfect. Even if it comes with some drama.

@Takai
Thanks for the hard work and I appreciate your contributions to the scanlations community

Why aren't people siding with me when I only put out a cropped part of a DM and claiming their bullying me? Why do I need full context, thats stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread