The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 57

dce7fe92265255744a4030cadd2c296f.jpeg

Will we be able to see the past of the duchess when she fought during the war or met her husband in the following chapters or in the novel ?

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect the Duchess herself to be the one to save Leslie! 😭

I hope she’ll do more than just break Sperado’s arm this time around! 😡

Double-page supporter
If they don't convict the Sperado family for attempted assassination and treason and execute the whole fucking family after this, I hope the whole damn kingdom and every noble in it (except Salvadores) are publicly executed.

Aggregator gang
While i am happy for the arrival, i feel Papabear is acting way too casual and slow. Just based on his dinner table antics, i'd have expected a very upset whirlwind of aggressive payback.

Dex-chan lover
@Rathendar It'd be a waste of perfectly good rage to use it up on faceless (and soon to be faceless) mooks and not on Sperado.

Aggregator gang
I wanna screaam!! From excitement I guess and I love your wife ;~; pls give her to me

@Rathendar maybe his wife reassured her behind the scenes xD

Dex-chan lover
I just hope Leslie learns to trust people doing their fucking job and personally chosen by her mother.

Damn author had me thinking he was lazy as fuck with how he was railroading this situation and now it seems pretty apparent that the entire thing was a sting, except Sperado managed to light the building!

Users who are viewing this thread