The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 60 - Final de temporada

Es obvio que por lo menos esa persona de la iglesia esta involucrada, y lo está por indicación de la reina. Lo que no entiendo es pq? El Marqués es un plebeyo que estaba camino a una prisión, Eli ya no tenía prestigio alguno de que agarrarse, de que le van a servir estas personas?

Fed-Kun's army
SE ESCAPARON OTRA VEZ LOS CONDENADOS???? NO PUEDE SEEEEEEEEER PORQUE NO SIMPLEMENTE HICIERON QUE TUVIERAN UN "ACCIDENTE" Y MATARON A LOS DESGRACIADOS jajajja ya estoy tan harta de ellos aslkjafljkfsdljkfsdljk

gracias por su trabajo traduciendo esta serie!!!! <3333 como dijo @Azamyth, ahora odio a estos infelices en dos idiomas jajajaj 😂

Dex-chan lover
all I can say that Queen enables cockroaches under the current regime, be overthrown safely your highness. take her down from her high horse. I was curious with the "Final" title, I hope it just means the conclusion of Season 1, Leslie has so much going for her

@shoujoenima you can download the pages and open them in Google translate, set it to Spanish to English, and then in the app camera-import so u can scan the page and translate the words from Spanish to English

More resilient than a roach... But can't wait for second season!!! Just a few months away!!!!

Y hablando de otra cosa: Buen trabajo!!! Gracias x traducir éste manhua! Y las notas de Nora no hicieron sino q hacerme reír! Buena suerte con la segunda temporada cuando la empiecen a publicar 😉

Thank God I have Spanish as my first language to read and understand, im so happy to see LESLIE IS 16 NOW AHHH. Le doy gracias al equipo ❤
I just catched up after a few late chapters, and now that it's June I can't wait for new chapters to come

😯 60 chapters for 1 season?!

(how many chapters do korean webtoons have per season on average anyway?? coz I idk I thought 60 was pretty generous?)

and whaddya know 😪 we will still see TRAvASH sperado and his trasheli offspring next season 😴
im excited to see everyone post time skip 😆 especially leslie, beth and konrad ehehe, how old is beth tho....

Users who are viewing this thread