The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

Bad news is Sperado still got away from their "punishment". I hope they both burn into a crisp as their final judgement. Give them more bad karma!!! 😡

Good news is our baby Leslie is all grown up! So excited to see her teenage life. 😊

This chapter just show me a simple character development but why am I crying 😭

Dex-chan lover
I knew the time skip will coming! Hope she looks beautiful. Also hope her sister has better magic too.

Aaaa I knew it was too easy of a punishment for those two. Now that they have a powerful backer from the church what heinous plans will they commit then. Well what ever they do they'll still get caught in the end but I hope they'll get punished severely...

Four years have past and now our bby Leslie has bloomed into a gorgeous flower(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Dex-chan lover
Sperado will contunie to be the villians in season 2, I see. but now midboss status, cause bosses are obviously someone else.
Thanks for translation!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
>She probably won't pass
>Passes
Wow, would have never seen it coming.

We've reached the time-skip ladies and gentlemen, how will the story develop now that our Leslie is older? Are her powers stronger? Will she use them? Can the Sperado please go extinct already?. See you next season!

Contributor
@kiero13 She's not the Queen she's the "Queen Dowager" which is the title given to the mother of the current ruler, or in this case step-mother since she's the former Emperor's second wife, who is from the neighboring country's royal family. She needs Eli to pass so she can remain the Crown Prince's Fiancee, and since Eli will owe the Q.D. for the rest of her life, the Q.D. can use Eli and her children to take control of the country and eventually hand it on a silver platter to her homeland.

@unime They're intentionally using gardening terms when describing the Queen Dowager's activities in case a spy is listening in.

Dex-chan lover
At least there wasn't 4 years of failed plots to read now we skip straight to the schemes and downfall of that evil queen

Woah.... can't wait for the new season to come hehe. Thanks for the translation ♡

Can't they check if she cheated or not pretty easy if they suspect it.
She doesn't even know the language the test was in.

So ... they did the classic thing of letting those who deserve to die, live.

Wow what a surprise they manage to keep causing them problems then.... wooooow

Users who are viewing this thread