The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

Bruh this cliff hanger 😭😭 but I'm glad we'll finally get to see her older 😊

Double-page supporter
How is that fucking empire even there anymore when they can't even deal with a single cunt of a noble? This is utter bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
That was a sudden timeskip, not that I'm not excited to see a grown up Leslie myself.

But every god damn time, those Sperado's keep getting away from the worst of their punishments.

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
Geez fools always have the best of luck.... srsly tho the Sperado duke and Eli have such luck....
EEEEE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW PRETTY LESLIE LOOKS LIKE NOW

I thought I'd seen the depths of evil that cliffhangers could bring us.... but I wasn't prepared for this.

SEASON 2 COME QUICKLY, I NEED TO SEE 16 YEAR OLD LESLIE IN ALL HER GLORY!!!!!

Aggregator gang
@Siikalahna That's how messed up politics can actually be in any country unfortunately, regardless of what type of government is present. I mean, democracies aren't much better than monarchies clearly. Just look at who we currently have on the thro-I mean in the White House. Both the US and the Sperados currently smell the same; that of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Timeskip is indeed sudden, but no better time at this point. the scumbags probably need time to rebuild their dumb plans, so Leslie's life should have calmed down a fair amount. And her scum sister's church bs was supposed to end after 4 years, so I assume shits about to hit the fan again.

Dex-chan lover
The temple suddenly found donations from the Salvatore family dropped by 50%. They were asked to turn a blind eye.

Group Leader
Aaaaaand they're still alive and will continue to be the lamest villains I've ever seen. Great 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread