The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 61

her brothers looking fine as ever. leslie sweetie your growth was probably stunted bc of the lack of nutrition and abuse you suffered for years you’ll probably always be tiny

Ruenti took the words right out of my mouth!

Haha, Leslie became quite adept at softening up her brothers 😆

Double-page supporter
Leslie, dear, you can be both cute and cool. You know how to use a sword and you can use darkness magic. Just combine the two of them and you'll be the cutest badass on the battlefield that inspires both fear and awe in enemies and allies alike!

Ruenti is very handsome but ughhhh I love Bethrion so much 😍
It's so precious the relationship of the brothers with Leslie...

Double-page supporter
I thought that the change of terms of her contract was important for her (wanting become a real family instead of living with her util being able to obtain indipendence), yet why it seems that she didn't discuss about it before the time skip?

hmm.. yes, yes.. ruenti knows what to do, Burn it with FIRE! too bad those arent voodoo letters cause then he could also burn the senders at the same time XD

I love that Leslie doesn't care at all that she's pretty, she just wants to be strong and cool like her mom 😂

Supporter
To be fair, her mom is impossibly cool. Like, claw-grip-a-Terminator-and-crush-its-head-after-slamming-it-into-the-ground cool. She is the Iron Claw of Mom.

Dex-chan lover
Ruenti our hero the one we need yes burn the marriage proposal letters or batter go to the sender and give one nice burn >:D

Users who are viewing this thread