The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 61

I forgot it was 4 years later until she said 4 years passed by. Like, isn’t she pretty much the same...?

Dex-chan lover
I can hear ruenti's tone as he goes over the marriage proposals. They're all Lesli-cons in the Salvatore house

Supporter
@DestinyFate I thought the exact opposite. Emotionally she has matured a lot and taken her place in the family. She's more open and less meek. I doubt she'd have partaken in a scheme like with Bethrion in the past.

Dex-chan lover
@DestinyFate When people are basically malnourished when they are growing up, it pretty much permanently affects your development. She will never grow tall at this point.

First time I've been a little sad about the MC growing up. Leslie was the cutest kid!!!

Group Leader
love her duality: she's cute but the darkness of her blood makes a part of her almost "scary" =)

No homo but... Ruenti looking mighty fine there~ 🤣

That aside, I miss super cute Leslie but grown up Leslie is 😍 too! She's still really adorable, in my opinion, but at at the same time have grown prettier!

By the way, remember how back in the days Ruenti was very suspicious and caution around Leslie? Look at him now... "TRASH DISPOSAL" *burns all proposal letters to Leslie* 😂😂😂

uwu the brothers are hot and cherish leslie so much its adorable 🥺🥰 thank you for the update!

So happy we’re already starting the new season! And Leslie looks so pretty!!!

Thank you for translating this!

lmfaoooo Ruenti!!

Man... This reached S2 already. omg lsnslzjdnskj can't wait for a new arc!!

Also the brothers are becoming hella fine. like WHEW I CANT

Ruenti being suspicious of Leslie at the start but now? He most likely has a sister complex 💀 But same

We stan character development

Users who are viewing this thread