The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 63

I wonder if Leslie could also tame the illness with the help from Darkness. That would be awesome

Aggregator gang
@herShie_4ever She is the guardian of the Empire. It's her direct duty to deal with situations like this and he'd just tell her to do what she is already doing(trying to think of a solution), plus there was no name attached to the letter. Even if the emperor believed her, he can't do anything to the empress dowager without proof. The only thing giving him the letter would to would inform him of the risk and stress him out even more than he already is.

Dex-chan lover
I always wish for the opposite, is this the heart of a reader? I respect her mother's wish (brother R can stay in another room) but I also wish Leslie can grow more into the Salvadore name, the comeback of a badass would've fallen into this pace by now. dark familiar is SOOO cute. -and while revenge is so over used, I don't want Leslie to fall into the pit of being a bird in a gilded cage. It's becoming all too similar to "rags to riches" and specifically: abandoned backstory become spoilt child of a overbearing lord
@herShie_4ever maybe a proxy wrote it? I mean, how would you trace it back to the empress? not to mention the emperor himself is pretty underwhelming behind closed doors

jesus christ that side panel of her face is freaky as hell with how far apart her eyes are.

@herShie_4ever There is nothing wrong with the letter. All the Empress Dowager did was inform Lady Salvatore what fate awaited Leslie, she didn't say anything that could get her in trouble. The issue is that now that Lady Salvatore knows, she has to choose between her family and her duty to the Empire.

My personal theory is Leslie will use her darkness power and not die from the illness.

Dex-chan lover
Something something, power of darkness, something something, immune to curses.

Dex-chan lover
Story reveals the villains grand plans. It's now fated to fail, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Omg this was like revealing the "contract" meaning!
Will they obey or breach the contract? Or maybe go for a loophole?
I can't wait!
Thanks @Glomoro for explain it clearly.

Dex-chan lover
D--n... I knew I shouldn't have read this. I was gonna stop at the end of the first season finale. Like The Duchess of an Empty Soul, I thought that I'd be satisfied with the ending enough to stop reading, but seeing Leslie all grown up in the first season's last chapter(60)was a bit too much to resist D0=. And even though I decided to read the first chapter of the 2nd season, just to curb my excitement, she was just too charming to stop reading. Now I have to suffer with the rest of you all waiting for the next chapter (;_; ).

Users who are viewing this thread