The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 63

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, didn't even realize writing someone so utterly insane was possible. Last time I felt like this was Rose of Versailles

Double-page supporter
Jeez that queen is disgusting. Poor Leslie, always being used in the worst ways (sacrifice, hostage)

@Glomoro I didn't get the sense that Leslie was that much of a zealot (to the point of willing self sacrifice), but hey that would be interesting to see. Would make her interactions with that young religion teacher a bit more sinister.

Dex-chan lover
This disease sounds a whole lot like the darkness. Something similar but wild?

Leslie's dark magic can touch thing like in the last chapter, it touch the teddy bear to nod. So, if she let her dark magic touch the box, probably, she will not die.

Fed-Kun's army
My hope is on her magic just like the rest. But unless Leslie's dark magic is akin to God power it will have little effect right?

If it's just touching a sealed box tho she might be OK

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving the characters. They're built so well even the empress dowager who only had few appearances.

Also, I might only guessed it just now but maybe the empress dowager was the one who betrayed and put a scar on her?

Dex-chan lover
I imagine Leslie's power would leave her immune like a skin to that box thing. I don't know how you could use that thing as a weapon if not even the God's can deal with it. How would you control it. This bitch doesn't even realize what will happen after her son's reign. The paranoia and want for power will cause the country to have in-fighting. Already I am surprised their country has survived 7000 years, but the lack of a "golden eras" might be why they haven't progressed like our world might keep people from doing stupid things, but makes them less willing to try new things

Dex-chan lover
@Binary10011 I didn't mean that she or any of the Salvatores were that way, just that it makes sense in a setting like this if the church and various other nobles besides the Sperados are big bags of dicks in a general sense just because this is the kind of story with villains. As for why Leslie could probably be convinced to do any of this even knowing it'd possibly kill her, no religious zealotry required. She's been given a lot of happiness by the Salvatores already, and some part of her would probably just consider this fulfilling that original contract relationship end of things. She would probably be willing to do it out of gratitude and "obligation," as they gave her more than she ever would have had otherwise.

Double-page supporter
Okay, so she's clearly crazy, but if the emperor is hesitating on his son, is he also insane?

Gender poll: strawpoll . me / 20455145 (remove spaces)

pls vote. Isn't anyone else curious?

Users who are viewing this thread