The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused about the threats made by the empress ? (Aka the uberbitch, as opposed to the simple bitch which is the sister.)

I'm kinda relieved there's another person besides Arlendo in line for the throne. His indifference towards... everything wouldn't make for a useful quality in an emperor. He just ignored people suffering, even though he could've done something. Seeing as there's Medeia to influence him, I'm not surprise his personality turned out like this.
I'm curious about the other prince, though. He seems younger and this is the first time I've heard of him.

Okay but can Leslie sword fight now? That's literally more important to me for some reason. Her arms are lookin' super thin there ngl

Dex-chan lover
@breizh

Essentially, I think, she's gloating because she believes that even if the Salvatores brought it up to the king, it'd just be heresay and could be seen as a powergrab attempt. If there was no obvious link with the letter to the empress, then it could be just construed as BS.

What they're all forgetting, I think, is Leslie herself. She's STILL not exactly the most stable young lady, and with her level of power, she could still snap and erase countless people.

Second prince is Conrad people, thats why his dad was pissed off when he testified for Leslie even thinks him tutoring Leslie is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8
The other prince was only introduced in Part 2 of the source webnovel (which the webtoon is currently covering). Unlike the 1st prince (previous emperor x Medea's son), 2nd prince is child of th current emperor and his empress.

They think that, the little angel will die, but she possess mutated power, with the soul/grievance of the deads children in her darkness, and darkness most of the time is related to death, curse and sickness, so i think the power can seal the thing inside it and two think can happen:
1 the sickness kill the soul of the children inside the darkness, reducing it's power and finally vanishing with the sickness when all soul are dead, so Leslie will be finally a "normal" child....
Or 2 he sickness is truly contained in her power and now her dark power contain also a power of sickness/rot/curse for all thing it's touch apart from Leslie.....

Double-page supporter
I'm son confused about every point of the empress's plan. She doesn't care if Eli takes the magic thing but she's confident she will take it and and die? What happens if someone else than Eli becomes the arabella, then she doesn't get to take the magic thing? Why is she so confident Leslie, or anyone appointed arabella, will take the magic thing that is clearly dangerous and would kill her?
What's going on?

Leslie just got her happy life how could you do this to her---- GOSH
I guess.. JUST GUESSING- that Leslie will accept her role since she want to help her family's duty (but the whole family member will reject this)

Users who are viewing this thread