The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 65

Thanks for translating I'm getting so excited for this arc!!
also, the design for the tea set in this chapter is the same as the one in WMMAP ch 74 haha

Dex-chan lover
Hell yea girl, show em you’re one of the most powerful and influential noble there.

IMO, Konrad is the best male lead of the manhwa that came out this generation.
He is sooo sweet, gentle and kind since the first time they met. But also protective and know how to capture our heroine's heart.
Aahhh... so sneaky, saying that he need "practice" 😍😍

And also, I love how little Leslie grown up from a little weak (heart) girl into a confidence young lady.

Aaaahhhh... I do really love this story...

Dex-chan lover
uguuu all the Konrad stuffs =03. I do like their interactions, and he's been putting in work for 4 years, so he deserves to get a bit of that happiness with Leslie.

In regards to the chapter, I guess the main component to the trial is that one has to take care of his or her self; something Leslie is very adapted at handling. Hate to give credit to her, but Eli has also probably gotten accustomed to taking care of herself in many facets. That, and the addition of wanting to become Arabella to appease the crown prince fiancee, I'd guess she'd be the biggest competition so far among the candidates; at least of those shown so far(they haven't shown anyone yet).

Aggregator gang
@littlerice you're right!! And its not only these two, I've noticed exact tea sets (different designs than this one) in different manhwas! Perhaps a little Easter eggs from the artists? Or a deeper plot? Lol

@littlerice @Ghost_Bear I am not an expert but as far as I know when an artist is creating a webtoon they dont draw all the elements in the drawing. There are professional drawing programs that allow you to purchase 3-d background elements that they can use instead of drawing it in. My guess is that this particular tea set 3-d model is the one the artists preferred to use and it happened to be the same.

Dex-chan lover
@amanino : Yup, that is indeed the case, and for some of the....'lower quality' series you can easily tell it's definitely not something people drawn by hand.

For example
In Release That Witch! one the early chapter show a boat and you can see the sail is on backward and all the crews are doing T-pose...

Why is it she’s drawn uglier as an adult than as a child? She looked really pretty as a child..

Users who are viewing this thread