The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 68

omg omg omg konrad is back and better than ever I’m so here for this thanks for the update can’t wait for more

Perhaps, what? Our main couple is goals and they're giving me life, why are they so adorable? >u< ♥

Everything between this father and daughter feels so sour and wrong, the only relatively smart person was the wife who ran away to get married to another dude, but idk, she deserved to pay as well for what she did, isn't that? Anyway, I have no doubts that if somethings go south once again, Eli's father will kill her, idk why she's so confident that she's manipulating him when he's clearly so dangerous.

Btw, if that's the promise then why Eli still thinks she'll become the Empress? Maybe she's thinking that it's still possible because she has the Crown Prince and the Empress by 'her side' but I'm amazed how blind she's acting, even if she becomes the Arabella there's nothing of value in her anymore. Why would u marry your son to a girl like her? There's no such thing as love between them, so it'd be obvious for Eli that it's gonna be riskier to stay by the royal's side than just run away and start brand new.

Tnks a lot for sharing! It's been a while so I'm so happy to read more. uwu

@twilightspirits That's right. It is set up to make sure Eli can't possibly fail the first test. Because if only the right amount of people are left there is no way for her to fail. Or something similiar.

Finally this manhwa is back!!!! Thank you for the translation!!

Konrad didn't deny anything! 😁

But what "bad things" is the older knight talking about? Is Konrad's dad involved? If yes, then I hope the little brother is OK 😟

And why do I have the baaaaaaaaaad feeling that it will be Medea the one that will come? Because the emperor is too busy, none of the princes will come, which leaves the empress and the witch dowager... And so far, we haven't even seen a hair of the empress' head

Users who are viewing this thread