The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 68

BABEY LESLIE PLS LET HER LIVE HAPPILY AND SET ELI ON FIRE IN A DITCH WITH HER DAD

Contributor
It's nice to see another chapter.

This arc is kinda interesting.

Look at those precious babies! Such a cute duo, hope everything end up fine. Also I'm glad to see Leslie connecting the dots, it's been a while since she showcase her cunning side.

The art is still cute but after the time skip I cna thelp hut notice how long(?) Leslie’s bangs are. Like if I imagine pulling them back (especially the last pannel) her forehead is huge

Contributor
@TienYL Yeah I tried to imagine what her skull would look like and I did not like what I saw. :)

I like this manhwa and I think it’s cute but tbh I’m getting pretty tired of the Sperados. This arc was a great occasion to introduce a new villain but its Eli and the dad again smh.

I'm pretty sure the Marquess is going to betray his daughter when given the chance. That'll be perfect. I bet things will go all according to plan for the Empress and Eli and then BAM the Marquess screws it up out of anger

I forgot but does Eli know the secret of Sperados children born with violet eyes and white hair? If not, I can see the dad betray Eli bc he knows how powerful Leslie is and Eli has already betrayed him once. I think it’ll be interesting having the 2 villains be pitted against each other.

Double-page supporter
@ninetailgumiho
As far as I recall Eli only knows that Leslie is important for Eli to regain some of the Sperado standing, but not about how its to gain the Sperado power over Darkness

Our little girl is back YES! i lovr this serie thanks for releasing more chapters

Dex-chan lover
Hehe...Leslie opening and closing the door thinkingnshe was alucinatingnKonrad was cute.

Users who are viewing this thread