The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
The chapter seems to be emphasizing Leslie's skepticism a lot, so that gives me hope that Selice is a genuine friend instead of someone with a hidden agenda like she fears.

ahhh selice is so cute!! I hope she remains a good person and leslie and her become true friends <3

I hope Selice is good 🙏! Also, low key, I kind of want the story to move along a little faster -- like when we gonna get to the Arabella choosing event??

Thanks for a great chapter though!! <3

oya oya... is this pink haired girl a friend? -finally- (っ◔◡◔)っ

MISSION COMPLETE
The mission "Find a Friend" was completed. You have became friends with Selice.

Double-page supporter
"we should definitely watch out for this dangerous thing"
*proceeds to stand directly under it while looking down*

Will Leslie use her magic, to save her brand new friend? 😳 Stay tuned!

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping she is really who she is right now and is not deceiving leslie. She needs another friend who's not from the Salvatore's nor a boy(friend) 🤣

Since she's from the countryside she probably has no idea about the controversies surrounding leslie nor wants to join the power struggle of the aristocrats. Plus she's cute, assumingly smart and shares common interest with leslie, and did I already mention how cute she is with that cotton candy hair? Come on please be her trustworthy friend!

A female friend! About time Leslie gets to have one! 😂 She's sisters with someone trustworthy so she seems safe... I hope 😅🙏

Dex-chan lover
@kiero13 if she is indeed her teacher little sister, I think Leslie can trust her.

I like that Leslie never let her guard down, even though it can bring her loneliness.

Lmao you can always tell if a character is "good" or "bad" based on their hair color XD

Users who are viewing this thread