The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 72

it's really interesting to see how she got this trauma and struggles to trust people now, because people who you think are kind might want to hurt you.

I hope that it fell on Leslie so that she doesn't get blamed for trying to sabotage the other girl. of course I wish it didn't have to be like that and I don't want it to fall on Leslie but I hope that if it does fall on Leslie that she's okay I just really hope that it does fall on Leslie so that there are any misunderstandings. OoO I forgot all about her Shadow Powers too that'd be cool if she used those but I also might create some misunderstandings so it's like lol gaaahhhh.

Dex-chan lover
She says her only friend so far has been Sir Konrad. Marriage fucking confirmed. Ship hasn't just sailed, it's in the fucking stratosphere.

Dex-chan lover
I think Leslie used the shadows to catch it, saving Seline.🤔

Thanks for the chapter!

I'm still a little awestruck from the previous chapters. Turns out the Dowager Empress wasn't some evil-mastermind...she's just crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@Nehetzu : She's the crew that imposters will shank first because just wiggle and she'll follow you like a kitten see a rolling object.

Not gonna lie this Arc is making me think of dropping this. I'm guessing she will use her powers to save the pink haired girl. Also, how stupid do you have to be to be like "it looks like it might fall" and then stand underneath it.

@Nehetzu I agree specially after the empress learned they the duchess loves her. The mention of the duchess made her lower her guard so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread