The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 77

the image order towards the end is a bit messed up? there’s a duplicate of the top panels..

At the end theres a couple duplicates but thanks for the translation tho

it seems the panels near the end are duplicates unless it was fixed already?

Thank you for translating!!!

Double-page supporter
THANKS FOR THR MASS UPDATES!! The part where Selice meets Duchess Salvatore repeats itself at the end of the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update!!
Like the rest have pointed out, the last few panels seem to be a repeat of the prev chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Sperado just doesn't know when to give up. He has left the game already a long time ago.

Selice is so cute. Lol.
I Kind of find the first prince sus. I wish the second Prince turns out to be an ally in future.

I still don't understand why they had to go through the whole ordeal with sacrificing the daughter with the most magic power to transfer a little bit of it to the eldest, just have the child with the most magic power be the heir for fucks sakes

just wondering but we haven't seen the 2nd prince yet. i have a feeling he's either gonna be someone big or someone of low significance.

I think the mistake that the Sperado family did was sacrificing all the silver haired children. Thats sick!! It shows that they don't know how to use talents. Or in another words, they wanted to power for themselves? Something went wrong with the Sperado family from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread