The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 8

Soon to be oni-chan is a hottie. Not unexpected since the duchess is also a hottie.
But damn Leslie is OP.

It's good that you already called the FBI... I think that we need them very fast.

¡¡Thank You!!

Dex-chan lover
"Why should I adopt you?"
"Doesn't it hurt?"

Roughly 5 pages later and everyone in the mansion probably wants to adopt this precious child for a reason entirely separate from her powers.

convenient mc milky!Leslie ex machina is convenient

btw, where did she hear of all these normal ppl things???!` is the author never gonna have a single half coherent chapter without at least 2 glaring inconsistencies between scenes? it isn;t even in the realm of, "oh the author doesn't follow his/her own rules, and probably just forgot/whatever all the people will always make mistake," - at this point it feels like 2 different ppl r currently trying to write 2 different stories, and they both r lazu, ans since the stories were smiliar similar enough, the 2 of them decided to each take turns alternating between scenes while doing whatever they wanted, idk something something else idrc, but like, EDIT: now it the art styles between scenes were a bit more differnt, i believe we should all , of us be hailing this as a work of masterpiece, however, medumb gn lol

Users who are viewing this thread