The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 82

Yay! Thank you for the update!

Oh I keep getting this chilling foreboding feeling that Feistre’s brother is a traitor, and things are about to go DOWN.

dang, so much for trusting your family members. I guess that's being royal for you!
The emperor... please have some sense before too much time has passed or you get poisoned...

Thank you for the update!

But for real, the moment that brother asked if he told anyone else about the crown prince, he was mad sus 🙄😒

Also can't believe sperado originally wanted Leslie to drink the chains in her soup! Like ew and what a deeper ass than he already was 😡

Ahh...poor Feistre. Seems like his only real ally among the nobility is the Duchess...

Also, if the maid had put the chains in the soup, wouldn't Leslie just notice when she tried to chew? How small can the pieces of chain be while still remaining effective??

Dex-chan lover
oh boo hoo empress dowager. I don't care if you had some sad backstory, you can still just go choke on a brick.

Is this little brother of the emperor actually nice? And this new crown prince, this is the first time he was introduced right?
oh boo hoo empress dowager. I don't care if you had some sad backstory, you can still just go choke on a brick.

@DustyOldQrow
HAHAHAHA!!! Same. Sometimes they make a sad back story for evil people but I just don't feel it. If you have a sh*tty life, why make other suffer the same. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
"You haven't told anyone else about this, right?"

One of those things where as soon as a character says it, you know they're up to no good.

I would like to add that Feistre and Kariou aren't actually brothers
but cousins. The previous emperor's twin is Kariou's father. so Conrad, Arlendo and Consten are family too

This was mentioned in previous chapters

I'm not surprised that the brother give in to the Empress dowager , since she know his situation with his wife more than the emperor!!

but let's trust that Konrad will stop his father and help him, also YEEEEEEEEEES FOR LESLIE GETING HER REVENGE IN HER FATHER PERSONALLY!!!!!!

I feel like we are nearing the end :(

Ahh, I'm starting to see the parallels between Leslie and the Empress dowager.
Both come from technically privileged backgrounds, but suffered due to stupid traditions or political nonsense.

What they chose to do after is incredibly different though. The queen clearly wallows in her own sense of victimizations and uses it and her own insecurities to justify her horrible treatment of others.
Leslie learned from her upbringing how NOT to treat other people and is doing her best to be mature and grow into responsible and kind person. To a fault since her own insecurities often lead her to being too harsh on herself.

I really like Feistre. Idk why, I just really like characters who hate their jobs.

Dex-chan lover
 @shiho iirc this is the 1st time the new crown prince is introduced.

You'll meet him in Chp 88, iirc.

Just a reminder the princes are not brothers but cousins. The 1st prince is the son of the empress dowager and the previous emperor, while the new crown prince is the son of the current emperor and his queen.

Dex-chan lover
well, well, well, wasn't that orchestred well. it felt pretty obvious in how the little brother acted.

Users who are viewing this thread