The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 82

I was expecting a knife to the chest or poison in the wine.
Got something far more devastating.

Dex-chan lover
@geekybani From what I've seen so far, I think it might be tied up in a mixture of ambition-grabbing and revenge. The young princess of a conquered nation, made the war bride of an old man who laid her country and legacy to waste...and so she plots that she'll never be powerless ever again; that she'll take over and ruin the very nation that destroyed hers.

Prince Consten, huh?

Consten, Consten, wait, huh?
Why does that name sounds so familiar?

Is.. is it /that/ trope? Hmhmhm, that’d be pretty interesting!

Dex-chan lover
Dowager bitch, shut the fuck up, nobody gives a shit about your backstory

Dex-chan lover
Is she doing this for petty revenge? Is she willing to plunge the country into chaos for it?

Double-page supporter
The Dowager Cunt is dragging everyone down with her and ruining relationships, including Feistres and his bro's

@MCX01
no she’s a power hungry bitch, and even if it was revenge she’s still going too far. It’s not even the country, she’s literally releasing a 100% death rate virus which kills anyone it makes contact with.

A list of my own personal opinions:

1. Do not empathise with thots. You will be a victim of another version of that "shield hero thot".
2. No matter how much a thot suffered, it is given since they have the nature of an evil thot.
3. Only a few thots change their ways from being evil to being good. That blue haired consort ain't one of them.
4. Must kill all thots who stayed in the dark side before they can do more harm.

Leslie is determined to do her part. Kairou didn't snitch did he? He's not in on things with that Medea, right? I feel so suspicious of nearly everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread