The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 82

Aggregator gang
they did a good job of making it look like the king was about to die in every single one of those panels

Oh fuck you Medea nobody wants to go to war

And finally we have our explanation. So it seems everyone knows the Arabella has to seal the plague

But, the danger to Leslie here is the possibility someone might use the chains on her
Considering most Arabella's were normal kids though, I'd have thought that you didn't need shadow powers to do the sealing normally.
But perhaps normally you'd have a priest helping you - which, due to Medea's meddling, may not be there for Leslie.

So with Leslie being chained as well as no priest to help, then yeah she might be in danger

Dex-chan lover
@Binary10011 yeah, she would never have to worry about getting raped, losing family, losing everything, starving and all the other problems war causes cause she is on top. I didn't think his little brother was also being used by madea otherwise how would she find out.

Dex-chan lover
Why are brothers always enemies in royalty. I wonder what made the little brother trust his step mom than his own blood?

Dex-chan lover
The Empress like to throw a pity party for herself then proceed to be a major bitch.

i'm glad leslie got things sorted out with her mom because i was worried this was gonna turn into some "how could you" betrayal stuff

I guess the current emperor must've had his disposition from his mother rather than father...I wonder what is Medea's plans? I'm sure the previous emperor did not realised what kind of dangerous woman he marry huh??

I'm surprised people forgot what happened in Chapter 46, the brother made a deal.
Page 9
x9.png

Users who are viewing this thread