The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess (Promo) - Promo

I like the backgrounds but the character art is too realistic for me to enjoy :( thanks for scanlating the promo though! It's kinda interesting to see how different the promotional art tends to be from what the webcomic actually ends up looking like.

Double-page supporter
Wow! Everybody gets boosted up in the looks department
The Duchess gets all the more scary sexy aspect

I actually like Conrad's design more in this one. I love the art, but I'm used to the art of the manhwa

Dex-chan lover
this rougher artstyle feels like more effort was put into it which is nice, especially with the hair. But I'm too used to the official published artstyle.

I actually like this art style more 🙈 I think it's prettier. And she's way too chibi in the real one but maybe that's just me

@NizzBizz
Read the comment on the very last page? They said they had the promo uploaded on their own website, but the domain is about to expire. So they uploaded it to mangadex now.

ohmygosh sorry but I prefer this konrad... he's stunning and has a more regal air around him

It's interesting seeing the different art style and how Conrad had black hair!! Must say, the art in this version seemed more... Emotional? Maybe because it looked a little more "painterly" and not as clean as the webtoon version.

Users who are viewing this thread