The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

The art is incredible! The storyline has depth and touches on interesting& varied themes.

Need this in my life πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

I was born to be a sacrifice.........OH HELL NOOOOOOO 😑 😑NOT ON MY WATCH ....!!!!😀

Oh my gosh I'm so happy I'm gonna cry, also I'm glad the salvatore family is accepting her and she's able to tell them the truth!!! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING

I am highly amused at how all the Salvatore family are actually super weak vs small cute things.
<Duchess Salvatore> ...she's so small and cute, and I always wanted a daughter like that!
<Elder Brother> . . . Must Protect Cute Imouto.
<Younger Brother> eh, I guess she's cuOHMYGOD SHE LIKES PHILOSOPHY TOO SO GREAT oh right i'm supposed to be aloof *cough*
<Salvadad> LESSSSLIIIIIIIE! :D ...why is she hiding behind my son like I'm a bear?! ;_; waaaaaah! I wanted to play with her too! Wait, why did you lock me outside! *paw at windows like an unhappy cat*
<Family Servants> SO CUTE! <3

Eventhough I'm not a fan of Korean style of comic, I must admit the story and explaination of details makes this piece really hard to ignore.

Ahhhhh another chapter!!!!!!! She is such a cute kid and I hope she listen to the duchess about the kids, I want her family to pay but I don't want her to be the one who does it

Awww that's so cuteee~ i think she feels insecure calling the dutchess, mother. I feel like in the end she couldnt bring herself to. Hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
So her father abused her, hurt her, refused to feed her, and tried to kill her on several occasions. Only to realize she had power and tried to get her to forgive him over the course of one night..... Ya why didn't she forgive her dad he seems like a stable fellow.

Users who are viewing this thread