The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Don’t troll, it’s so cringy and you just waste your own and everyone else’s time. Get a hobby, Weightlifting, MMA and drawing is fun. But I’ve got ADHD so I have a thousand different hobbies if you or anyone else runs out of ideas.

How does Mangadex even allow this kind of translation to be uploaded? Its horrible the group is just trolling.

Hi, ya boi here. I’ve never read this series and never will but what I can say is that these comments are hilarious. I’m no representative of the scan group that shall not be named but what I can say is that they work hard on their translations. Why? Idfk. I can only assume sheer stupidity or sunk cost fallacy. I mean sure it’s funny for a while but like cmon guys why’re you putting in so much effort for this joke. I feel as though we need an intervention here. Any who, feel free to continue to make fun to of the subpar scans as it’s really funny. I mean maybe not as funny for the people that worked on it but I didn’t and really, that’s what matters. Peace yall.

Group Leader
@Kabeidon Speaking as someone who went through the pain of reading Sinfest from start to finish... you have no idea what it means for a work to go "full SJW".

That said, this work does faff about a fair bit, I'll give you that. But it still has my undivided interest.

The Emperor's brother is sus as hell. Personally, I'm pretty sure he's the "old friend" who stabbed the Duchess in the back- and prolly joined the Dowager in her schemes bc he's scared that he'll be grabbed by the neck too. Just my theory tho-

Users who are viewing this thread