The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

I guess there really is a reason why this Webtoon title has one of the most view counts and rating! The cover looked a little silly and I didn't have any expectations from this other than seeing it as another time passer, but I was definitely duped.

It's pretty well written (dialogue, plot, and pace). Thank you to the Not a Scans Scans Group for picking this up and spending your precious time to translate for us!!

I was about to ask where I could find other information and such questions but then I found the discord and all I can say is, I'm willing to wait for the releases no matter how long they take or how far ahead the raw chapters are, and that I'm extremely grateful to the entire team for all of it's hard work, my only request is that you please set up a patreon so that you could receive some amount of support for the work you do.

Pretty art. Villains r hella annoying tho like rlly author u don’t have to barely save the same villains again and again. If that annoys u a lot u won’t enjoy this but if u can tolerate it u should b fine. As for me I’m a little annoyed but seeing Ruenti and ML (kod-smth?) along with the new chalters guests give me motivation

lolololololo this is me rushing on here to screammmmmm that I just saw black people in chapter 79, for me to come out of the chapter and realise there are no more chapters hahahahahahahahha what a cruel world

Thank you NASS

Tepentela’s energy reminds me of my mom’s, she such a vibe and I love her. I want her as my grandma 💕

1: The art here is incredible!!! Seriously impressive! If this was an awful and terrible story (which it isn't), I would still read it for the art. I find myself appreciating every line and simple face and body. Daaaaammmnnn, I wish I had those skills.
2: Why do they keep treating her like she's 8 and not 12? XD Her lack of knowledge about kid things is odd, but a lot of her more "mature" traits that a "child shouldn't have" could just be explained as she is literally 12. A 12 year old is old enough to know the term contract and how it is used. A 12 year old is mature enough to understand when someone is busy and not make a fuss about it. It's odd to me that they treat her like she's 8. Maybe it's because she's small?

Please don't post Aloavin translations like for ch.81. Their quality is extremely poor and ranges from barely-legible to downright nonsensical. I'd much rather wait for cleaner, more fluid translations from NASS.

To the translators at NASS, thank you so much for your hard work. It's always a treat to read your translations

I also think it's disrespectful to just post subpar scans without even asking the current scanlation group.
That's called sniping, ya know?
Basically making all the work the team do for us (for FREE!!!) that goes into the current chapter meaningless.

Quite frankly, almost every change made in ch81 makes this harder to read, from the font change, to the different speech/word choices, and even how awkwardly the strip is cut. I would understand if this wasn’t already being translated, it’s already being translated wonderfully and I don’t think a machine translation can really compare, not to mention how it’s kind of a dick move to just start translating when someone else is already doing it, unless the new person talked with them

To be more clear, I don’t think the translation by kas was bad per se, but there’s no way anyone’s first try, using machine translation, would be on the same level as an experienced team that actually knows the language and is already doing an amazing job. There’s so many other great things that have been dropped, so I don’t understand why a new translator would try to take over an actively translated title, and in such a rude way

Users who are viewing this thread