The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

@Kamo7293

We were working on this mass release for about 2 weeks, and we only release these chapters for enjoyment and as a hobby. There's no point in being rude. We worked on these chapters and released them at a time we were free from real life schedules. Not everything is meant to spite others, please keep that in mind. Also, a reminder that we're doing this without receiving any profit so please keep rude comments to yourself and just enjoy life instead of being petty towards others.

"This child is the Slavatore family's Miracle!" YES, this lady gets it! I like these newcomers lol

Y’all really complaining about a mass release??? They do this for fun and FREE! Be grateful🤠 thank you for all of your hard work guys💕

Everyone’s always so amazed and in love when they meet her, it’s so heartwarming.

Thank you so much for the mass updates.

thank you for the mass release nass !! another manhwa in the graveyard licensed rip

My my.massive uploads..thankyou not a scanscan group..

Wishing u a very goodluck to avoid all the bad luck again.😝

Regarding the chapter: I like this lady. She's hilarious!

Regarding the Scan team(s): I have no complaints. How could I? I can't read the raws, and y'all do the work for free and upload it here for my viewing pleasure. And what a pleasure it is!

thank you so much for the updates!!!! love this story so much!!! yall scanlation team doing gods work!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread