The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Just my fifty cents about the sniping thing.

As a loyal suppirter of our baby girl Leslie, PLEASE STOP IT. Dont want this getting discontinued.

Im really sad about everything, that wherever we go, whether irl or web, people everywhere experience conflict and stuff.

But I also understand the hard work that goes into translating works *albeit not officially 😉*. Tho translator groups and readers alike have no ownership over the content, it doesnt mean that we can bend the *unspoken rules* in this community. Some of us have been pirating for a loooong time (me personally, 13 years now as just a reader), so y'all be good senpais and teach the young uns that we have rules here. Lets act as proper functioning members of *this* society, by doing what we call CONFLICT MANAGEMENT.

Please. Translators, I know this yet another piece of work on your already full plate, but it may help avoid cyberbullying (which is a real problem). We cant get to the point where someone suddenly falls off the face of the web, and its because he/she spiralled due to the cyberbullying. It can be the person decided to move on from this weeb life, but what if the person did just MOVE ON (in the dark sense)? Hope conflicts dont get to a point where we have to wonder how they moved on...

And readers PLEASE get your nose out of the drama. We're basically leeching off of the passion and hardwork of our translators, so lets be appreciative, and let them resolve conflicts among themselves. Lets not add to their stress 🥺

Thats all. Thank you for readung my TEDtalk

@Ayametachibanasan 👍 couldn't say it any better (I am quite ignorant of the sniping drama that is going on but I am very grateful for the translations and hope this doesn't deter the translations) hope you all are taking care of yourselves
I hope to still be able to enjoy the chapters.
Thank you for the release 😭 why does it end on a cliffhanger always 😂
(Time to guess what's going to happen next hmm🥺😂)

Ok After ch.55 I will wait for 10 chapters or so.
Else the cliffhangers will kill me...

XD

Not really a spoiler but I'll tag it as one haha. Just a theory but
I think the inside of the bracelet are the "chains" that the dad of Leslie had. Yk the red spooky chains.

Aggregator gang
All the readers are waiting for father to pop his head off too.

Aggregator gang
I wish mc would do anything other than act cute or be pampered.
Also Damn glad I dont work at nass or bucci or I would've became suicidal if I didn't bend over lol

@OtakuKun You will be waiting a while then. Season 1 of the series completes at chapter 60. Not sure when it will be continuing for season 2.

I hope the Duchess and the other prepared for the possibility of those badtards using people close the leslie to get to her or that leslie is strong enough to overpower whatever trap they set (and not drag it out too much).

Kinda wanna drop this, of course Leslie will learn how to become a strong, smart and astonishing lady but right now she is too kind hearted and constantly pampered to learn from the events and doesn't seem to thoroughly think about certain people/situations.

I want to like this, but I'm tired of the author making Leslie smart most of the time, then randomly dumb for dramatic effect.

Shes still a kid so I understand why she is like this... I hope she doesnt act this way when she gets older

I don't know its true or not but maybe
its the chain that sealed Sperado's magic
I think Sperado's have her baby or something

What’s the age gap between Leslie and the others. I heard Conrad and Ruenti were 19. But idk how old is Beth.

Aggregator gang
If you think about it, the Sperado family is doomed because they have no male heir. If the oldest daughter gets married to a noble and adopts his family name then the Sperado family line ends like that. Genius move killing your children for hundreds of years.

Users who are viewing this thread