The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Thank you for season 1. Glad it's over and finally adult Leslie coming up. Enjoyed this season so far.

Tho I really hate the sperado, I'm going to wait for season 2 to give me justice.

hey guys i got news the new season will begin in july 17 hope its as good as the first one

Cannot wait for the next season 🙌
This will be good.
Thanks for the updates and continue to work hard and take care of yourselves.

This is plain horrible. Plain horrible.

The art. The story. The names. This is the summum of intellectual laziness on the part of the artists. Mind you, it is not the fault of the artists. They produce what they are told to. They need to eat. This being popular is a testament to the readers. This is the level of readers all over the world. This is how far we go. Giving this anything more than 0/10 makes me want to cry.

If I were to be asked to put a picture beside the word mediocre in the dictionary, it would be this work's cover.

Nice nice, we finally get to see her all grown up now. Lovin' it. 10/10 lol

@Sammiep Fortunately, this is not about me but about this webcomic. Being a member (or not) of this or that society does not change the fact that one might like or dislike this.

I stand behind what I said. This work is picking the lowest hanging fruit where art, story and originality is concerned. It is as different from any other Korean webcomic as a potato is from another potato. The first time someone reads this type of story can be fun an enjoyable. The second time, less so. The third time one might very well overdose.

But if people like to eat fast food every day, they sure can, that is. Whether that is good for them is yet another question. Reading every Korean webcomic made from the same mould sure is possible. You all enjoy your read.

Still gave it a 1/10 for the quality, the originality and the art.

Season 2 just released 2 new chapter woohoo! I already read spoilers about the novel more or less so Im excited on how will the manga adaptation will turn out

MtMcPoopers are you in here too? Haha haha You must have a Lot of free time to be posting in every WEBTOON that you don’t like instead of supporting the ones you like. Take it easy, you are here because you want and if you don’t want just press the x Mark. That’s how it works.

See you in another “you don’t like but I have free time so why not” post

Users who are viewing this thread