The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Group Leader
Our little one is growing up 😭

I know it doesn't really matter, but whatever happened to Eli`s Crown Prince fiance who probably knew about the abuse and didn't care? We can assume their engagement was annulled but I thought he would be a more relevant character.

@MrMcPoopers While the ‘abused daughter/orphan gets adopted’ is surely becoming a theme of its own. I don’t think they’re similar enough to others to be disliked based on that fact alone (besides the quality and artwork that definitely don’t deserve a 1). There’s no reincarnation or time travel and it’s not a commoner becoming a noble either.

The overall feel of the show was wholesome and it was nice to see people standing up for the MC. She was also regaining the youth she had lost out on, instead of just focusing on revenge.

I don’t expect a masterpiece every time I begin to read one of the millions of manga and thousands of webtoons. If it makes me feel a certain way and I can enjoy it for what it is, it’ll get a 7 from me at the very least.

Gving this a 1 seems quite unnecessary, since there’s no reason that warrants a hatred so fierce. You’re just upset by the average score it has, so now you want to lower it. Just like all the other petty people who give things a 1, because they don’t think it ‘deserves’ what it has. Their opinion matters more somehow. People will always hate/love something that’s loved/hated by others, just for the sake of feeling different and important.

First three chapters of the new season were uploaded in the raw sources so hopefully we get translations soon

Making the story short, I loved the flow of the story especially the Salvatore family 🥺🥺🥺 LESLIE SHUYA MUCH LOVE AND KONRAD IS A WHOLE YES

EVERYTHING IS A YES YES YES. I can't believe I didn't read this gem much sooner

aww s1 has ended and now we're gonna see an older Leslie, shes still as adorable as always! can't wait to see how things will continue off from here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread