The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 16

Contributor
This family. This beautiful family. I would die for this family. They'd probably be fine, but I would still do it, a la Konosuba style

Fed-Kun's army
It's like the family of bears from Goldilocks and the Three Bears, except they adopt the girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Muklas that's actually such an amazing comparison haha. I bet that's what the author/artist had in mind when creating the salvatores haha

playing Crusaders King 2 for some hundreds hours should be a prerequisite to all authors who write about noble houses.

Bear dad thinks his new little girl is made of sunshine and rainbows and can do no wrong. Everything that makes her scared or cry needs to be beaten into a bloody mudhole...you go bear dad. Aside from the vocabulary slips he is the perfect father figure.

Dex-chan lover
@Anitvenomz had a feeling that might be taken wrong. I meant her personality and strength is probably unattractive to any of the noblemen who would likely be "qualified" to court a duchess or desiring to strengthen bonds between the Salvatore family and their own. I can't see Duchess bowing to any man, royalty aside, and I suspect that there are quite a number of noblemen who would find this unacceptable.

This household lol.... protecting her found all degree of foulness

Users who are viewing this thread