The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 52

this chapter was so pure and full of love i started crying lmao.... as an adult now i thought id left my childhood behind me but this story makes me mourn for the salvation i always wished for as a kid, but never got. im sure there are others reading this that know what i mean.

Leslie is such a precious cinnamon roll. too pure and too good for this world <3

@Nakanowatari considering she was always complaining about her ex-husband maybe she actually was kind to Leslie. It's just that she's generally piece of shit like the rest of them

Dex-chan lover
@Kingdo Because the cuter this is, the harder it will hit when the Sperado scumbags finally get their nefarious plan rolling.

Double-page supporter
Oh man, oh man this is so good. So soft and pure! Just inject it directly into my veins.

Awww... << had high hope we'd get a background story on how the Duchess and her hubby met, especially after that glimpse at them sparring

This is too cute <3 I'm getting scared.

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodimaginativename yes, it's actually not that dangerous. I've played with my little nephew and niece like that. He's big and strong, so, the chance for Leslie to fall is small. Yes, it's not impossible, but it's small. Just like when you ride rollercoaster, there's a chance for the safety belt to fail, but still, overall, it's safe.

I can't wait for Madel to meet the nanny. I don't think Leslie's new nanny will let her old one near her, and since the nanny is just a servant, Madel doesn't have to hold back in anything she does.

Users who are viewing this thread