The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 54

OMG, the duchess was so right about how cute he is! Just right to have such a cute daughter as Leslie.

The two brothers are gonna get hell that's not good , but i love the dad he is such a ginger

considering she never got nor gave any gifts, they were quite good - even if I died laughing with that bunny ornament - but it's a bit weird that she suddenly has no problems spending money, some time ago she was even flustered getting a little present herself, I would find it more reasonable that she would go and bake cookies, that maybe not a occupation for a noble lady but it would be fitting for her

Fed-Kun's army
i know she's been a Salvatore for a while, but sometimes i can't believe that she's now part of this loving family, i'm so glad that she is. i'm so happy that she's a Salvatore. my baby deserves all the love.

UGHH NOO I DONT WANT THE MAID TO BE BAD also her family I love love love the Salvatores I NEED MORE DUCHESS AND SAI CONTENT LIKE WHAT HOW THEY MEET WHATT I NEED MOREEE

Big love salvatore familyπŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜³πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’–β˜ΊπŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–β˜ΊπŸ’–πŸ˜³πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’–β˜ΊπŸ’πŸ˜³β˜ΊπŸ’πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ˜³πŸ—‘πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ€¨πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–β˜ΊπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ™πŸ’–

lmao I'm dying - Leslie is bribing the servants left and right. XD

Also, just when I thought I couldn't love this family more, dad happens.

Papa salvator is my favourite πŸ˜πŸ’”πŸ˜†
and I reaaaaaly need to know papa and mama salvator's love story πŸ˜†
I'm sure papa salvator fell for her at the first sight and was like an otome in love

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest, I'd be suspicious too, just like the brothers. For all they knew (at first), Spherado might be trying to put a false flag operative in their house. I wouldn't put it past him ...

Users who are viewing this thread