The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he will be close with that cunt running rampant and her sister being close.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fran1212
It won't be for awhile and they'll definitely torture our little MC... However, everyone involved with the Empress schemes gets there do... The Duchess makes damn sure of that..
When the truth about the Empresses plot comes to light(later in the story)... I think Eli is the only one that survives(but disfigured and in prison). I read it awhile back, so I don't really remember everything.

DHDHHFJDJDJJDJDJDJDKDNKDKFKDLWKSNDKDMDNKDKDKW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KONARD BABY MY SOFT BOY YES PLS PROTECT LESLIE

AAAAHH I FEEL SOMETHING BAD IS COMING F U MISS PRIESTESS

Double-page supporter
Being cold to everyone like that is not a way of noble society though. She will have many enemies doing that. Her brother is also making enemies out of spite.
It seems the Salvatores is not really good in politics except the duchess.

I'm so excited it looks like Leslie will likely marry Konrad 😍 although him showing up means that something bad is gonna happen 😔

Also Leslie needs to learn some proper manners, being so curt isn't appropriate for a noble lady and her brothers aren't very good examples to learn from lol.

Leslie dear, you will make more enemies if you think that way.

Thank you for the subs

Look! It's her husbottom coming to sit and be petted, while defending his beloved mistress! 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the translation, folks!

The Salvatore boys are so adorably smitten by the women in their family. They are well trained! 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread