The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 73

Aggregator gang
as much as I am enjoying this series the back to back kidnapping and drama is getting tired since there is no really break in between.

why is the head priest doing this? i thought that the empress planed for leslie to get infected by that ancient illness, isnt this getting in the way of her plans?

YAY! Thanks for the update!!😍

I'm worried about the head priest and the empress dowager (automatically the priest will inform her) knowing about her ability.

Love how Selice’s first instincts were to grab Leslie and run. That’s true friendship right there.

Group Leader
@PKthunder27 Maybe the Head-Priestess/Arch-Bishop is the secret Yandere lover of the Emperor Dowager, so she's trying to score some extra fingering time by harassing Leslie on behalf of the E.D.'s pet project, the bitch sister.

Honestly can some beast rip the head of that stupid priest apart???! Why everybody wants to cause issues for a little girl so badly...

that annoying priest, I hope the knights catch them without leslie having to use the shadow :( but i doubt it lol
thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

I think they're trying to figure out the extent of leslie's powers. As for the ancient illness, I believe the empress said that so she could get under the duchess's skin. I think that they'll want the sister to win to kill her off and make it look like an accident once she's done doing all of the dirty work.

Users who are viewing this thread