The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 70

having issue with " This chapter is unavailable.", Ctrl F5 doesn't works, clear cache and ctrl F5 still not work, it happen to all chapter of this one serie

@Devianne same here, every chapter from 1-70 is giving me the "This chapter is unavailable." message, even though I've read them in the past, and nothing I did made it work.

How can I read this? It always shows "this chapter is unavailable" i miss reading this. :(

Dex-chan lover
@angeriin You should try to force refresh your browser. If you're on PC, quickest way to do this'll usually be something like ctrl + F5 or ctrl + shift + R. Apple I think does about the same with uh Apple/command + R? Mobile might take a bit of poking around to figure out what to do depending on your operating system and browser.

@Glomoro Nothing seems to work, already tried everything you said, also tried using a VPN, a different browser, a different computer, my phone, same "This chapter is unavailable." message in all of them. =/

Double-page supporter
Can someone refresh my memory? Is the Empress Dowager the wife of the current emperor or the last one? How come the emperor and best mom are so buddy buddy but the blue hair gremlin and her are so stiff

ok wait .... konrad is the ML right... im not catching second ML syndrome am i...

Dex-chan lover
@trabOd Well that's weird, could've sworn I replied to you already but I don't see it in here. Let me see if I can find the thing I linked to again.
https://mangadex.org/thread/349659/

That's a support forum thread about this happening for this specific series, and some alternate solutions have been posted there but some of those aren't working for some people either. It's a place to start. If they don't work for you, you can keep an eye on that thread or maybe try asking for help on the Discord.
https://discord.com/invite/mangadex (that link is also up top under Community anyway but might as well put it here since I'm suggesting it)

Aggregator gang
I'm just sitting here waiting for the other shoe to drop and sh*t to hit the fan this calm before the storm is deafening

Also my gut instinct is that Konrad's mom's illness is somehow caused by that priest who works for the empress dowager......

Users who are viewing this thread