The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi I feel you. Also, she literally has a knight which has to protect her and yet doesn't communicate with him at all. Paranoid? Well duh, how many times they wanted to kill her and yet she doesn't take an initiative.

ik this arc is important (the ending of it) but goddamn do i find this stuff boring and wish it would hurry up

Contributor
Well, at least it wasn't a horned rabbit that eats human flesh.

A lot of people finding this boring would be better off reading Shonen. The genre is drama and slice of life, it's not made to be fast paced.

Dex-chan lover
mhm, that slip felt really unnatural. so how exactly should water be a problem here? is the river that furious or deep? didn't seem like either of those, wild animals wouldn't approach such a dangerous river. of course, in the first place a rabbit jumping out of a bush onto people is already odd in itself but i really wonder what they have in mind here. unless they either wanna replace or somehow intoxicate the correctly collected herbs while Leslie is being helped here.

and i really hope we'll see a satisfying end to that priest at some point.

I'm super ready for the high priest to get the Death by 1000 Cuts treatment. I don't know if that's the plan cause I've only been reading the manhwa, but I hope so.

Dex-chan lover
Tamest rabbit in the world, right there. That ain’t no wild rabbit, that’s someone’s pet on the loose. Wild rabbit would’ve gashed that knight’s arms open and sprinted for the hills before letting itself be held like that.

Good, proper holding form on the knight’s part, though – supporting the back legs and everything.

I would definitely have petted the rabbit 😂
Thank you for the translation !!

Okayyy, so this going to be I found a friend arc

Honestly I want to know when she will become the first priest(? The best sealer) and what will happen, cause that high priest was sly and scummy

this series is so good but exhausting, please just let her be happy already, leave her alone omg author 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
That b- needs to get what's coming to her soon because I'm so tired of her. Lol
Let Leslie be happy already!!!

Aggregator gang
Were I not a holy woman I would've reached through the screen to beat that "priest" senseless.

Users who are viewing this thread