The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 80

Is it just a habit of everyone of the Salvatore family to lift up Leslie when she is nearby?
Thanks for the update.

thank you so much for the update!! :))

this is making me anxious iwrjgipraehp 😅i hope things get resolved soon

She's 16, not 6. You wouldn't know it from how they treat her though. Hoping she starts to behave less like a child and more her age. She'll be an adult in 2 years.

Dex-chan lover
Tepentel doesn't give a SINGULAR fuck, it's amazing. Great woman- and likely incredibly strong considering she used to roll with the Monster Duchess and her husband in their heyday. Clearly not quite on their level considering she got into some trouble apparently, but still in the same range. Did anyone else notice the scar on the back of her neck? She's clearly been in a scrape or two. Wonder if we get any more info about her. Seems at least she managed to help.

Also not much else, but it's funny how Leslie is just moaning and kinda was just gonna florp onto the floor.

Aggregator gang
is Leslie's dark power the one thing able to reign in the "nightmare"? it'd be ironic enough to fit, and explain why miss empress wanted the disease AND a user of darkness, even if she originally meant for that user to be Eli post ritual

Dex-chan lover
Their friendship with Tepentel is the best thing I've seen all month, I wanna meet all of her family.

ABSYDJSHSKSKSJK I LOVE HER ENERGY!!

Also (i forgot his second brother name help)
The red guy with green eyes ugh i always forgot

The point is The second brother is hella handsome lmaooo

Did they find a solution??? 🥺🥺 I’m so curious!!! Tysm for the update 💕

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy as long as Leslie doesn't sneak into the Duchess's room to read the letters.

@XynoOoo Yeah, that's what I've also been thinking for the longest of time. I doubt she would spend more than a minute to feel sorry even if her own children fell victim to the disease.

@privkz It's her own fault for being so cute in that Salvatore house of battle monsters.

Dex-chan lover
The empress wants to use the Illness to forge a path for her son to become a hero and secure his succession, but i fear the Illness will be til much.

But Leslie... Still not sure where she and the power of darkness fits into it all. Her power has a will of its own, and she thinks the darkness wants her to take revenge for all the souls that was tossed into the fire, but I believe the power wants her to do something else.

Users who are viewing this thread