The Moon That Rises in the Day

I really like this story way back 2018 but it stopped updating. Now I saw updates, I already forgot the story. I'll start again from the top.

It's hard for this to be picked up because it is such a long series. Whoever decides to pick it up will have to read the entire story. Even though I know that, I still really hope someone will scan this series. It's one of my favorites. It's really one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read. You seriously fall in love with all the characters, even some of the villains. If anyone is fluent in both Korean and English, and happens to read this story, please help a group in translating. Personally I've been playing "A thousand years" by Christina Perri while reading this. It just brings out so much emotion from me, and I really think this song depicts Doha's feelings and relationship towards Yeonghwa. I just caught up to the chapters that were released a few hours ago and honestly I've been crying for 3 hours while reading and listening to that song 🤣

About this chapter recent
She is right tho, like, he knew about her feelings and did nothing for 6 years until he felt someone could take her away, that's pretty unfair for her, she has every right to feel hurt about it

I just read the korean raw because i couldnt wait and
i think someone should put tragedy tag for this webtoon, im really sad over the ending

@ghigitawa wait tragedy? Does an important person die? I’ve de made up my mind to never read tragedies it makes me so depressed after

Double-page supporter
Man the translation got so many spelling errors and wrong meaning and fuck load of wrong information

After waiting for 1month i come back, again, hopeless and i find not 1 but 3 new chapters HUUUGE THANK YOU TRANSLATORS !!!

I just can't get enough of this T_T please give me raws I can access T_T I don't need to understand the words (for now),but the cliffhanger's killing me T_T

In my case, I'd like to have multiple updates than a fast one T_T But... No rush, thank you for updating :D

OH MY GOD!!!! was he really going to just drop her body then???! Dohassi you crazy!!! Please stop torturing yourself like this!

thank you so much for updating!! I hope you're doing fine!

I so love the story of this manwha; it's intriguing, fascinating, and powerful. It made me fell, kept me sucked in and digging it hard till the very end. Thank you Author, thank you Heyum-ssi ❤️

Still that tragedy tag, oh I'm having mixed feelings - I invested so much feelings for this manwha *sigh* I stumbled this manwha 4 years ago and we're almost at the end arghhh (yes, I spoiled myself a bit - reading reddit discussions T_T), well...I'm still hopeful for a satisfying-feeling ending though *crossed-fingers*

We're almost at the end and yes, I can't thank the scanlators enough for translating this from the first chapter and for continuing and picking up this series.

Thank you for your hard work! ❤️

(SPOILER ABOUT THE ENDING)
Having seen the raws, I can tell you the ending is sad, and is pretty disappointing imo.

Users who are viewing this thread